The B-65 system is a complete clamp/cut control system that can replace an existing control system and is available as an OEM package for new machines. The system does require the installation of a microcut PLUS WS backguage control system for the operator interface.
Features of the B65 control system include:
- Full machine control with dual channel internal control
- Two independent CPU's
- Two independent oscilator controlled fail safe channels
- Two independent force guided relays to control primary drive power
- Cross monitoring
- Full internal safety checking
- Full status and diagnostics shown in microcut display
- Voltage options for clamp and cut solenoids
- Independent voltage option for safety pin power
- Auto cut option
- Clamp only option
- Cut optimize operation for machines with independent locking valve.
- Programmable clamp pressure
- Auto stop down option for knife adjustment
- Multiple safety curtain options
Important safety note:
The B65 system is an electronic control only and will not compensate for mechanical or hydraulic shortcomings in the machine.